About This Hand-Crafted Piece
- What is Included: One strand of black spinel beads hand-knotted on red silk strand and 14K gold findings
- Metal: 14K Yellow Findings
- Stone: 4.3mm Spinell Heishi Bead
- Length: 16" stone strand with 1" Extender
About Vintage & Curated Finds
Three Sisters Jewelry founder, Zoe, has been not-so-secretly collecting vintage jewelry since her teen years. In fact, her pioneering personalized hand-stamped charms grew out of her obsession with the family heirlooms and charm bracelets she picked up at flea markets and estate sales.
Coming full circle, and now a mom of three teenage girls, Zoe decided to open up her jewelry box with the launch of the Vintage Finds collection. The ever-evolving collection includes one-of-a-kind vintage treasures, reproductions, and artisan-crafted retro charms.
A true labor of love, Zoe’s curated collection of Vintage Finds spans centuries – from Victorian era keepsakes to ‘70s era NY punk rock pieces. The eclectic collection is guided by Zoe’s eye for exquisite craftsmanship, iconic motifs, and always, jewelry that feels ahead of its time.
- 14K Gold
- Metal Color:
- Yellow Gold
- Black Spinel
- Name Tag:
- A hand-knotted red silk cord adds subtle color and an air of mystery to jet black spinel stones.