About This Personalized Piece
Measurements & Materials
- Included: One personalized charm with one 3mm birthstone. Chain sold separately.
- Charm Measurement excluding ¼” bail: 3/5"
- Charm Metal: .935 Argentium Silver
- Finish: Shiny
- Complementary Charms: To add additional charms to this design, please use the A La Carte Section. Charms noted below under “Other Pieces You Will Love” pair well with this design.
MADE FROM RECYCLED SILVER - HANDCRAFTED IN CALIFORNIA
Jewelry that aims to mirror the complexity of individuality and the concept of timelessness is the essence of the TSJ design aesthetic. Hand-rendered in precious metals and stones, our designs radiate an effortlessly chic, free-spirited style. Our personalized pieces are reflections of each wearer’s unique personal story, and can be layered and added to as memories are made and passions discovered.
Discover More about the Brand
The Product Visualization Tool is approximate. Font, font size, stone shapes, sizes and colors may vary. The purpose of this tool is to allow visualization and is not considered an actual representation of your piece.
If you are attempting to match a design previously created by TSJ, please reach out to customer service prior to placing your order. Our personalization methods and designs have changed over time and we want to ensure your piece is cohesive. As a result, we are unable to guarantee this charm will match a previous design created by TSJ.
For our Faceted Birthstones, select from Lab Created Stones/Simulated Stones or upgrade to an AA or AAA quality natural stone. Stones with an "*" after it denote a Lab Created Stone. Lab Created Stones have a chemical make-up identical to those found in nature. These stones are a popular, affordable and reliable choice in place of natural stones. Lab Created options may be upgraded to a natural stone for a fee. Our diamond option is graded an I2.
- Sterling Silver
- Charm Shape:
- Metal Color:
- Name Tag:
- Our shimmering multi-dimensional star charm takes inspiration from the whimsical, symbolic motifs of the Late Victorian Aesthetic period. Personalize your lucky star with your birthstone or that of a loved one.