Thank you for choosing Three Sisters hand-crafted jewelry. All personalized pieces are created to order and ship from our San Diego-based studio. Because of the disruption Covid has caused worldwide with supply chain issues, we highly recommend ordering as early as possible. As such, we will offer our best sales of the season early to ensure those who are wishing for a particular piece can definitely receive it.
Below are our guidelines for shipping:
* First Class Mail & Free Shipping options are NOT guaranteed. If you would like a guarantee from the shipping carrier, please upgrade your shipping option to UPS as they guarantee shipment times. USPS Priority Mail is also a good option, however they do not guarantee shipping times.
* Three Sisters is not responsible for USPS or UPS delays in shipping. If you need a delivery within a certain time frame, please select UPS as they offer a guaranteed "money back" option if they miss the guarantee window. USPS does not guarantee and offer a money-back option.
* Production Time: "Production time" is the time it takes to create your order. All pieces are handmade and some designs take longer than others to create. Pieces are made on a "First In, First Out" basis.
* Shipping Time: "Shipping time" is the time it takes for your order to ship in accordance with the method selected at check-out. All pieces will ship in accordance with the shipping method selected at check-out and are not considered part of Production Time. Please keep in mind that we will ship in accordance with your selected method of shipping but that ultimately the carrier is responsible for delivery of your package.
* If you are interested in expediting an order after our cut-off date, please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order and we can quote a UPS Overnight Shipping method. Orders placed without Customer Service authorization are not guaranteed.
* Three Sisters Jewelry is proud to use Route as an affordable insurance option for our customers. Please note that once the order is placed we are unable to refund the Route expense due to terms institute by Route.