The rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a source of uncertainty for all of us. We know you’re concerned and so are we.
At times like this, communication is important. We want to share what we’re doing in response to this public health crisis and to let you know how we’ll continue to provide you with the high level of quality, support and service you’ve come to expect from us at Three Sisters Jewelry.
The health and safety of our community—our employees, customers, and partners—is our top priority. We’ve been closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of public health experts. Steps we are taking:
- Effective immediately, our storefront is closed to foot traffic. Although we are in Phase 2 of California's reopening, we have decided to keep our doors closed for a bit longer.
- Production occurs Monday - Fridays with daily shipping. We are processing orders in first in, first out order.
- Since our storefront is closed, we do not have phone assistance. All customer service requests should be via our Contact Form or Live Chat (when available).
- Our website orders and orders for Restoration Hardware, Mark & Graham and Uncommon Goods are proceeding as normal with the exception of 10K and 14K gold.
- Our gold refiner has sparse hours so there is an indefinite delay in 10K and 14K personalized pieces made of gold. Please allow additional production time for gold. Some pieces may be in stock - if you need a piece quickly, please contact us prior to ordering.
The entire team at Three Sisters Jewelry is committed to building positive, trusting relationships with our customers. Our mission has always been to create and offer meaningful jewelry that allows you to wear you story, your loves and your dreams close to your heart. Thank you for continuing to trust us. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out at any time to either firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to me at email@example.com.
Thank You & Be Well -