The rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a source of uncertainty for all of us. We know you’re concerned and so are we.
At times like this, communication is important. We want to share what we’re doing in response to this public health crisis and to let you know how we’ll continue to provide you with the high level of quality, support and service you’ve come to expect from us at Three Sisters Jewelry.
The health and safety of our community—our employees, customers, and partners—is our top priority. We’ve been closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of public health experts. Steps we are taking:
- Effective immediately, our storefront is closed to foot traffic.
- Our website and orders for Restoration Hardware, Mark & Graham and Uncommon Goods are proceeding as normal with the exception of 10K and 14K gold.
- Our gold refiner is down for two weeks so all gold will ship within three weeks.
- Our employees have paid sick time to ensure they have the comfort of staying home if necessary.
- Our team is working in "shifts" - coming and going to produce our orders around a schedule that fits their family needs as well as implementing "social distancing" parameters.
- Luckily we have a stockpile of hand-sanitizer and bleach in the studio so our work stations are spotless. We clean our stations and common areas before each shift begins and also at the end.
We know the coronavirus pandemic is presenting many challenges for your family and we want to provide you with the best support we can. As of now, our production time and support hours are minimally affected. If you have a special request, please email us and we will continue to meet requests as much as possible. However, we are treating this situation with the gravity it requires and are readdressing needs each day.
The entire team at Three Sisters Jewelry is committed to building positive, trusting relationships with our customers. Our mission has always been to create and offer meaningful jewelry that allows you to wear you story, your loves and your dreams close to your heart. Thank you for continuing to trust us. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out at any time to either email@example.com or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You & Be Well -