About This Piece
The Desert Consort exudes an air of mystery and intrigue, much like a hidden oasis amidst the vast desert. Its centerpiece boasts a diamond snake charm holder that is accentuated by a molten charm and a Khonsu charm inspired by the sun and moon.
Measurements & Materials
- Includes: 18" Moonstone Strand Hand-Knotted on Silk Thread with 14K Convertible Clasp, 14K Gold Diamond Snake Connector, 14K Gold Amba Charm, 14K Gold Khonsu Charm set with Madeira Citrine
- Charms & Chain Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Finish: Shiny
- Stones: Madeira Citrine & Moonstone
- Charm Measurements: One strand of genuine 4-5mm Moonstone with 14K Gold convertible clasp, 14K Gold Diamond Snake Connector - 7.2mm x 16.2mm (excluding ring and bail); Round Connector Measures 12.7mm; Amba - 5/8"; Khonsu Charm - 3/4"
MADE FROM RECYCLED GOLD - HANDCRAFTED IN CALIFORNIA
Handcrafted by Three Sisters Jewelry in San Diego, California - As each piece is cast, finished and engraved to order, your piece will ship within 10 business days (not inclusive of shipping time).
Jewelry that aims to mirror the complexity of individuality and the concept of timelessness is the essence of the TSJ design aesthetic. Hand-rendered in precious metals and stones, our designs radiate an effortlessly chic, free-spirited style. Our personalized pieces are reflections of each wearer’s unique personal story, and can be layered and added to as memories are made and passions discovered.
Discover More about the Brand
- Metal Color:
- Yellow Gold
- 14K Gold
- Name Tag:
- The Desert Consort exudes an air of mystery and intrigue, much like a hidden oasis amidst the vast desert. Its centerpiece boasts a diamond snake charm holder that is accentuated by a molten charm and a Khonsu charm inspired by the sun and moon.