About This Hand-Crafted Piece
- What is Included: One strand of peacock toned cultured pearls with sterling silver clasp.
- Metal: Sterling Silver Clasp that may be used as open-ended strand or use clasp for small charms.
- Pearl Strand: 5.5-6mm Cultured Grey Pearls with Iridescent Tones
- Pearl: Near Round Shape, Very Good Luster, Very Good Matching Shape, Purple, Green & Pink Overtones
- Length: 16" pearl strand. Custom lengths are available upon Special Order.
- Notes: Pearls are hand-strung on a silk thread. Open ends can accommodate a connector or charm lock with diameter up to 6.5mm.
This piece is hand-crafted by Three Sisters Jewelry using freshwater pearls. To understand more about our sourcing and process for acquiring vintage and curated pieces, please read our FAQs section. Thank you!
About Vintage & Curated Finds
Three Sisters Jewelry founder, Zoe, has been not-so-secretly collecting vintage jewelry since her teen years. In fact, her pioneering personalized hand-stamped charms grew out of her obsession with the family heirlooms and charm bracelets she picked up at flea markets and estate sales.
Coming full circle, and now a mom of three teenage girls, Zoe decided to open up her jewelry box with the launch of the Vintage Finds collection. The ever-evolving collection includes one-of-a-kind vintage treasures, reproductions, and artisan-crafted retro charms.
A true labor of love, Zoe’s curated collection of Vintage Finds spans centuries – from Victorian era keepsakes to ‘70s era NY punk rock pieces. The eclectic collection is guided by Zoe’s eye for exquisite craftsmanship, iconic motifs, and always, jewelry that feels ahead of its time.
- Cultured Pearl
- Sterling Silver
- Metal Color: