About This Hand-Crafted Piece
- What is Included: One strand of cultured pearls with 14K yellow gold clasp.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold Clasp that may be used as open-ended strand or use clasp for small charms.
- Pearl Strand: 12-15.5mm Cultured Pearls
- Pearl: Round Shape, Very Good Luster, Surface Lightly Spotted, Very Good Matching Shape, Yellow Overtones, Vintage Pearls
- Length: 18" pearl strand
- Notes: Pearls are hand-strung on a silk thread. Open ends can accommodate a connector or charm lock with diameter up to 6.5mm.
- Retail Appraisal: $3890.00
This piece is reimagined by Three Sisters Jewelry using vintage cultured pearls and a modern, convertible clasp. To understand more about our sourcing and process for acquiring vintage and curated pieces, please read our FAQs section. Thank you!
About Vintage & Curated Finds
Three Sisters Jewelry founder, Zoe, has been not-so-secretly collecting vintage jewelry since her teen years. In fact, her pioneering personalized hand-stamped charms grew out of her obsession with the family heirlooms and charm bracelets she picked up at flea markets and estate sales.
Coming full circle, and now a mom of three teenage girls, Zoe decided to open up her jewelry box with the launch of the Vintage Finds collection. The ever-evolving collection includes one-of-a-kind vintage treasures, reproductions, and artisan-crafted retro charms.
A true labor of love, Zoe’s curated collection of Vintage Finds spans centuries – from Victorian era keepsakes to ‘70s era NY punk rock pieces. The eclectic collection is guided by Zoe’s eye for exquisite craftsmanship, iconic motifs, and always, jewelry that feels ahead of its time.
- Cultured Pearl
- 14K Gold
- Metal Color:
- Yellow Gold
- Name Tag:
- Why we love it: The size and color of these gorgeous golden South Sea Pearls scream decadence and sophistication. The whopping 15.5mm center pearl is unforgettable.